We love to hear from you. You make Hellbound.ca better. Please take a moment and let the authors of the reviews and articles you read know what you think of their review. Start a conversation. Add your own fan reviews within the comments. Hang out and get to know the authors and other metal fans.
In the interest of making sure everyone enjoys their experience at Hellbound.ca, please read and adhere to the following comments policy. We are not interested in over-moderating your comments, but in maintaining a respectful environment.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper, legitimate username and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted are the responsibility of the comment poster. To prevent misuse of your private information, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Language and Manners: This blog should be considered 14A: May contain: violence, coarse language and/or sexually suggestive scenes. As such, there may be heated conversations that use colourful language. We don’t mind that. However, direct attacks on Hellbound.ca, its authors or other commenters are not welcome. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit Links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- How The Blogger Will Respond: Authors of each review or article may or may not reply to direct or indirect comments as they see fit. Hellbound.ca takes no responsibility for answering comments directed at its authors.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the Fearsome Web Goddess.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: Again, in the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the Hellbound.ca, its authors, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not Hellbound.ca, its Fearsome Web Goddess, its administrators, contributors, editors, or authors. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Hellbound.ca, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
There you have it. Don’t be a jerk.